Portable Turkish Coffee Maker Machine
- For UAE - 12 AED
- Free Shipping orders including 250 AED or more
- Cash on delivery
- Visa and MasterCard
- Сashless payments
SMS notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 14 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Color: black / green / purple / red
- Size: 17.2 * 16.5 * 23.2CM
- Material: PP
- Power cord length: 80cm
- Function: fast cook / slow cook
- Power: fast cooking 600W / slow cooking 450W
- Function: Automatic temperature sensing / anti-overflow function
- Suitable for: making coffee / boiling hot water / boiling milk
- Operation: 1-4 cups capacity (cup 500ML for Turkish coffee, please do not exceed 200ml, for tea, please do not exceed 200ml, 300ML), washable coffee pot, safety system to prevent water-free operation, anti-overflow system, Sound alarm system
- One kind
- How to use, pour coffee and water into the cup, then press the left button, there will be a sound, then press the left button (rapid boiling 600w), (if you press the right button, slowly boil 450w), it will boil ( If you want to cancel the selected function, please press the button within about 3 seconds, then you can select the new boiling function)
- When the indicator light turns red, the coffee machine stops working and the coffee is brewed
- Traditional coffee pot usage:
- In traditional Turkish coffee, the coffee beans are ground into powder, and the coffee beans are deeply roasted into a very fine powder. Turkish coffee requires the finest degree of various brewing methods. It requires extremely fine grinding. The intuitive standard is finer than flour. Then mix cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and other spices. Then put 100 ml of cold water in the Turkish coffee pot. Then add about 10 grams of coffee powder. 100ml of water + 10g of powder is the golden ratio of a cup of coffee.
- After the ingredients are added, it should be heated and continuously stirred. When stirring, it must be gentle and slow to avoid dispersing the powder layer on the liquid surface (to avoid breaking the residue), so as to avoid excessive extraction. Just before boiling, a layer of golden foam appeared on the surface. The foam gradually increased and quick