Draw With Light - Distract Your Kids From Screens
- For UAE - 12 AED
- Free Shipping orders including 250 AED or more
- Cash on delivery
- Visa and MasterCard
- Сashless payments
SMS notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 14 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
- Unlock your child’s creative potential without having to worry about splashing paint. Providing hours of fun and infinite possibilities, the Draw With Light board comes in three different sizes, including small (A5), medium (A4) and large (A3). When it comes to drawing space, size does matter and we always recommend getting the large one, especially if there’s more than one budding artist in the house!
- From the touch of the “brush” to the “canvas” you’ll see light lines, the brightness and clarity of which depend on the distance of the marker to the tablet and the angle of inclination. You can’t erase anything from the board’s surface, but you can draw on top, since each new line will be brighter than the previous one. To get a completely clear canvas, just wait 30-40 minutes and start drawing again!
- At the other end of the marker is a pen with special ink that appears only under the light of the LED pen (use plain paper for this – not the board/tablet).
- Included in the each pack, you’ll find:
- A tablet/board with a light-accumulating covering (size: A5, A4 or A3)
- LED/luminous pen for drawing
- Cartoon card board for copying images
- Luminous stickers
- To get the most out of your Draw With Light board, we recommend:
- Draw in a dark room. The less light there is in the room, the brighter and clearer the picture will be.
- Only use the original LED pens provided. Do not use any other pens, markers or paint on the board as this will ruin it.
- Do not point the LED pen into your or anyone else’s eyes.
- Store the board in a dark place when it’s not in use.