Cart is empty
Returns and Exchanges
Emxmart.com offer returns for items within 15 days of receipt of shipment.
- Baby items (excluding clothing sizes 0-24 months) can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Note: Breast pumps must be returned unused in their original condition with the factory seal and packaging intact.
Clothing and Accessories
- You can return clothing and accessories up to 15 days after the delivery date.
- To be eligible for Free Returns, items returned must be in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund in accordance with our returns policy.
- All product packaging and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the product.
- Any product(s) returned without original documentation will be rejected.
- Any product(s) that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will be refunded partially.
- Emxmart will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for shipping after receiving your return of the eligible product(s).
- If you return product(s) that are ineligible for free returns with product(s) that are eligible for free returns, Emxmart may deduct the shipping costs for the ineligible products(s) from your refund amount in accordance with Emxmart's general returns policy. In addition, some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.
Computers and Electronics
- New desktop, laptops, or tablets (excluding Kindle E-readers) purchased from Emxmart.com that did not start when they arrived, arrived in damaged condition, or are still in an unopened box can be returned for a full refund within 15 days of purchase.
- Emxmart may test computers that are returned because they didn't start when they arrived and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Any returned desktop, laptop or tablet that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
- Outside the 15 days return period, customer requests to return such products because they are not working should be directed to the customer service to assess the claimed fault and decide if a refund is appropriate.
- New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace sellers are subject to the returns policy of the individual seller.